[T3] T4 into T3

Anyone who is doing this conversion or has already done it please send me
your email address or your web page address. I'm going to post links on my
page as I come across them. I'm looking for strictly T3 content ( with type4
motivation ) I have extra space available to me so if you don't have a web
pagb£§ pix and email 'em to me and I'll put 'em up for you with your
story ( or if you're REALLY in the dark ages and don't have a scanner --
snail mail 'em to me and I'll do it for you ;) . ( I have hitcher's link
already : http://members.tripod.com/~hitcherpage/t3project.htm )

Thanks Folks,
Dan Zink
my65notch@aol.com