[T3] Fw: Hillclimbing the Square!

----------

> Well..
>
> I did it again!  Best time yet in over 15 years of driving the Square up
mount Equinox in Vermont.
> Ive really got the injection tweeked out!!  I like the Kelly Springfeild
tires much more than the
> Dunlops too... much more predictable  and sticker , pretty good for
street tires.  Coming out of the
> hairpins the RR would start spinning but would catch again without
lifting the throttle as I had to
> do with the dunlops.  I figure about 20seconds right there on the total
time!

> One of the 356's was running stock Michilins in our size and he was very
happy with them. They were
> older ones though.  Nice comment on my car from the Lotus 7 driver... not
bad, after all he was just
> a wee bit faster than me!

I was driving home and the next thing you know there was 100' of rubber on
the road and me careening into the dri í£Ä a restaurant that had a 68
square parked in front for sale!  now without my coffee I just drove right
past it on the way out... DOH!!
its not too bad, originally white with a red interior but it has some
poorly executed dark things done to it...

a classic example of the car to stay away from.. new paint, with the rock
guard sprayed all over the top half, panel van imitation rear panels,
something dark with the motor, a ratty interior and its been sitting for
sometime. Never buy a car from someone who did alot of work on it, never
drove it much and let it sit for 5 years. theres a reason why hes trying to
sell it and unless your ready to discover that reason you will probably be
disappointed!