Re: [T3] former sheet metal supplier :(

Good stuff and AS ive been posting they STILL DO have some of this stuff!!
I need a scan of an even older Tabco catalog.. or if you can look through
yours Allen and tell me what a Tabco 29041-1 goes to we might have
something here!!

Keith

----------
> From: Bonedaddy <allistair@worldnet.att.net>
> To: type3@vwtype3.org
> Subject: [T3] former sheet metal supplier :(
> Date: Sunday, June 13, 1999 10:24 PM
>
> Hey kids...
>
> I put up a scan of an old TABCO catalog page of T3 metal.
>
> <http://home.att.net/~allistair/T3metal.htm>
>
> It's an FYI...I don't think they have any of this stuff anymore...but who
wants to start a petition to get them to produce them again?  :)

> try not to get too depressed.
>

> Allan Bonedaddy Erush
>
> Skeletons In My Closet Productions
http://home.att.net/~allistair   (website)