From: Jane Terry <JaneTerry@compuserve.com>
To: Dave Hall <dave@hallvw.clara.co.uk>
Sent: 14 June 1999 07:46
Subject: Fw: [T3] Heating up?

Hi Dave
Yes there is such a thing.   It is a 24hr clock you find them on some Type
4s
and I have seen a Type 2 one as well. It is set in the clock.  We do have
one,
maybe two, I cannot remember.  We managed to get one to work so, say,
if you left work at 8am you could set it for just before so you got into a
warm
car. The ones in Sweden carry an extra battery for the Eberspacher to help
the electrics to cope with this.
I hope this helps.  If you want to know more, I will tell you more.  You
can if
you are very lucky find one for a Type 3.
Jane