FW: [T3] '67 Type 3 parts

Well I think I know where the carbs went.  An add just showed up in the
paper for carbs/linkage/air cleaner/ and fuel pump. Said they were from a 67
$225 for the set. I asked the guy why he was selling just the carbs and he
said he was just parting out the car.  So I asked if he was selling any
other parts he said yes.  I said good I'm looking for a transmission.  He
said well I'm not really selling that.  How about the gear shift linkage.
Nope not that either.  Fenders?  Yeah. Can I come look at them.  Well no
they aren't exactly at my house anyway.  When can I come look at them?  Well
which one do you need.  All of em.....  Well I guess I am not sure I want to
part them out.

He wouldn't even bu­™dthe carbs price either.  I wish someone that
actually like VW's had gotten them. But I guess he has to feed his family.
Although at the last show weber 34's were going for <$150 so I think his
price is kinda high.

Thank You,

Jason Renville
Jrenville@wafertech.com