Re: [T3] Heating up?

These were avail as a Type 4 option, not a T3.  The turned on the heater at
a pre set time.  Unfortunately, if it was really cold, they killed the
battery with the current the glow plug used and you couldnt get the car
started.  The also were rather dangerous as if anything went wrong you came
out to a huge pile of ashes!

Keith