[T3] glove boxes

Has anyone come across a glove box source?  Mine is definitely hating it and
falling apart.  Wouldn't it be cool if they made some out of plastic or
fiberglass!  Or if anyone has a good NOS that isn't desintegrating, I would
be interested, but non - paper would be best, so that my tapes don't get
that crumbly stuff all over them.

Dan
'67 Square "Stanley" (glove box is wired shut until i can find something of
quality to fill the void)