[T3] windsheild

I am approaching the finale of a two year restoration of my squareback,
benny. I've had more luck finding difficult pieces (like rubber w/chrome
moulding, cool accessories, floorpans, etc) than I had anticipated. BUT... I
am in need of a new windsheild, as mine was badly fogged and it cracked when
it was taken out of the car. Does anyone know of a good source a new or old
in-good-condition windsheild?

any help is very much appreciated,
amanda & benny