[T3] Should I buy this T3?

I looked at a T3 notch today. It had seen better days. When I first looked
at it I wanted to just turn back around, but adventure came over me, and I
decided to look more. The first think I noticed was it had no winsheild!! A
metal pipe was sticking out the front! I looked inside, and decided it was
being used as a shed. I couldnt get in the car, because the owner wasnt
home, and his parents didnt have the keys. I looked all around it. A little
bit of rust. Nothing really really bad on the ouside. Look under it. Some
rust/rot on the pans, but most of them it was solid. Now, the price was $350
with no motor. The tires looked okay enough to tow it, and it had a tow bar,
so I guess that was included. Now's the hard part. Im looking for a good
challenge under $800. This will be my first VW, and as I see part÷ïÌard
to come by for Type 3's.  Pass it on and look further, or investigate more,
and spend a little more time on it. How hard is it to get pans/body
metal/interior sets for a T3? Thanks

                                                                    Curtis
W.