Re: [T3] Flaps and ducts

On Fri, Jun 11, 1999 19:58, Dave Hall <mailto:dave@hallvw.clara.co.uk>
wrote:
>but you might find some heatproof air intake
>hose that would do.  It's 65mm diameter (2 1/2" might do).

Thanx for the info, I'll go poke around in the DIY shops and see what
happens.

Gotta marshal a FoE bike ride on Sunday... they know I have two cars but
they are short staffed.

aedan

Cyberdog ---A Product of Apple Computer, Inc.

1971 VW fastback
1989 Volvo 240GL

Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and we will bury them with own
confusion.

We shall prevail.