re:Re: [T3] [Fwd: FS 1972 Type 3 squareback in BC

> >  Hello List members from Beautiful Vancouver Island BC (Canada). I

>>Has any US listee ever purchased a car from Canada? How big of a hassle is
it to
>>license here?

>>Tom Mogombus

HA !! YEAH Buddy !!
That's my story !! I live outside of Detroit, I purchased my Notch from a guy
in British Columbia ( about 300 miles due north of Cour D'Line, Idaho ) I had
the car shippied into Windsor and took a plate with me. I went to the
shipping yard where the car had been shipped to, affixed my plate and drove
home ;)
When I got to the border to go back across I just smiled and said "spent the
day shopping -- thanks"
Dan
my65notch@aol.com