[T3] Spare Tire cusion wanted

Bryan wrote:

"Has any one ever seen the foam cusion things that goes between the tire
and metal on our T-3s?   Does anyone have one they would like to get rid
of? What could I expect to pay for one?"

I have one of these, from a '69, if I'm not misremembering.  Does anyone
know if there are year to year variations?  Did all years get these?

Bryan, what year is yours?  As for value, I am curious as to how the
list will evaluate an item like this, which nobody who is not obsessive
about these cars would really want ... or tuck away in their basement,
for that matter.  As far as I'm concerned, with an item like this, I'm
not interested in its market value as a commodity.  I just want what
I've got in it, in terms of the time and effort I put into saving junk
like this, from getting and scrapping the rusted cars, to sorting and
storing (& convincing my wife that it's a good use of basement space),
to packing and mailing, with all the little steps in between.

Eric