Re: [T3] wheel adapters

Wheel adapters are usually a bad idea. They add unsprung weight to your
suspension, which means reduced handling characteristics. They add width to
your wheel track which means more stress on your wheel bearings. They double
your chances of having wheel balance problems and wheel straightness
problems. More than this I'm sure, but you get the idea.

> Hi all,
>
> I just purchased a great set of rims for my squaremback, they are the
> stock white rims that came on a 64 notch with five lug rims.  Anyways,
> I have a '67 that had four lug rims.  Anybody have any bad experiences

á :el adapters?  They don't sound so reliable, but....