Re: [T3] Flaps and ducts

AedanMcG=> Would I get away with using  Beetle or van tubes?

They're a different size. Better to make do with generic air duct, it's
cheaper and will fit better until you find the real thing. I'll bet a
pair of these will turn up at the Classic this weekend for 20 bucks.
Maybe someone would like to do some shopping for you ....

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 T3KG