[T3] Dual advance distributor

Well, I discovered that the distributor that is in Inge is most likely
not one from a type 3.  After some fine tuning of the dwell & timing, I
unknowingly knocked off the vaccum line to the distributor.  Normally, I
would notice this right away after driving the car but the car still
seemed to pull OK.  It just didn't seem to have the oomph like before.
At first I thought that it was the resetting of the timing.  But after I
looked I saw that the vacuum line was off.
Not having any distributor numbers at the moment, what vehicle came with
this type of distributor?  I knew when I bought the car that the
distributor had been replaced.  The unit that is in right now has a very
large diaphragm; larger than I typically have seen.  My guess is that
this unit is from a late model type 2.

I have a distributor from a 72 dual carb engine.  What say you on this
application?

Jaime Gurrola
67 Fastback (Inge)