RE: [T3] T3 remote oil filter installa~^qe: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 09:02:34 +0200

That's great!
May I suggest that you mail them to Webmaster Greg, for putting them on the
"Fix it" section.

FYI: Toby Erkson and Jim Adney have also earlier supplied the list with
great "How-to" instructions for installing a well-built, full-flow
filter/cooling system. Check the archive!

Karl-Olov Sandin
-73 Squareback E
…rnskšldsvik, Sweden
Private mail - mailto:karl-olov.sandin@telia.com