[T3] Type 3 web ring

Hey kids...all of you that sent me your URL addresses, you need to join
the Type 3 web ring!  It is free, and it allows us to get more traffic
for our sites, more interest in our beloved 3s and possibly more list
members...

5 members met at the Woodburn OR show on Saturday.  Phillip, Peter,
Jason, Toby and myself (Brian).  It is nice to put names and faces and
voices together!!!

Vader
64 Menace