[T3] T4 engine installation

Okay, now that my head is nearly off:

Who on the list has currently, or had a type 4 engine in their type 3?  If
you could tell me the technical difficulties you have come across, that
would be very helpful.

Has anyone installed a 914 transmission into their type 3?

What other options should I bV“g into for a STOCK high performance
engine (>95hp) and transmission (5sp).  If you say, "don't go stock, go
custom," then please give me a very convincing argument. I am open to
economical solutions at this point in time.

Any suggestions about sway bars?  What should I be looking for in a set of
these?  I saw an ad for 3/4" front and back for $60 ea.  How's this sound?
What type of sway bars and other suspension goodies do all you darksiders
have?

Currently, I am stock.  I do not want to cut more than necessary.

Thanks,

Steve
'71 Square with a headache.