[T3] June 12th VW Show in SW Missouri (SPAM)

One more Friday and I'll quit doing this ...

June 12th (Saturday):  The Fifth Annual June Bug Jamboree in Springfield,
MO. Sponsored by the General Registry of Ozarks Volkswagen Enthusiasts
(GROOVE).  Over 30 show classes, swap meet, car corral,  food & fun for
the whole family.  Located in beautiful Park Central Square. Contact Lance
Moeller (417) 889-8813 or Bob Hufford (417) VEE-DUB2 or e-mail
bhufford@mail.orion.org

June 11th, 12th, 13th (Friday - Sunday):  Fourth Annual Busses on 66
All-VW Bus camping event.  Located off Historic Route 66 near Springfield,
MO.  Sponsored by S.A.M.B.A., G.R.O.O.V.E., NEATO and LiMBO, these three
days of VW Bus fun and fellowship are a must for anyone attending the June
Bug Jamboree. For more information call Lance Moeller at (417) 889-8813 or
Bob Hufford at (417) VEE-DUB2 or e-mail bhufford@mail.orion.org

Air-Cooled Fan Drive:  Can you imagine what it would be like to sweat out
these hot and humid Missouri summers without being air-cooled?  We can.
That is why we are teaming up with OACAC this summer to supply fans to the
needy.  We are asking you to help us.  Please gather any old fans or, if
you wish, buy a new fan and bring them to the June Bug Jamboree.  All
contributors will be added to a drawing for a color TV or radio.  So
remember, when you come to the June Bug Jamboree, bring your old fans --
it's for a good cause.

For more info and to request a flyer, visit:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/9338/groove.html

Bob Hufford
GROOVE/SAMBA
bhufford@mail.orion.org