Re: [T3] Notch Quarter Windows

If the quarter window glass is tempered (which I think it is) you
won't be able to add a hole to it easily.  Tempered glass will
shatter if you try to drill it or cut it.  The glass shop will
have to un-temper the glass, drill the hole, and retemper the
glass.  If that is even possible.

It would probably be easier and cheaper to have them fabricate a
new piece of glass.  Just use your existing pop-out glass and
make a template.  Measure the thickness and tell the glass shop
to make you one.  I was quoted about $50 per side about a year
ago at a glass shop in Dearborn, MI.  Never went further than a
verbal rough estimate though.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty