RE: [T3] 9 years

Well, sometimes you don't even have to be patient - the good stuff just
falls on you!
Shortly after I bought my -73 squareback (which is pretty OK rustwise except
that darned right fender) last fall, I called up the chairman of the local
VW club for application forms.

He asked me what kind of VW I've got - so I told him - and the guy said:
"-Hey, my brother has a nice right fender laying right here in my garage.
Are you interested?", Me:"-Are you kidding!!"
And so I quickly became the owner of a totally perfect, dent free, rust
free, undercoat free,  original VW late model right fender for only 500 SEK
(about $65), just like that!
-Can you say: "BARGAIN!" ??  ;-)

Cheers!

Lovsa Roska
(that would be my DS name if i were a club member... sounds like cheap
russian vodka *LOL* )
I just love that name tread, even if its off topic...

Karl-Olov Sandin
-73 Squareback E
…rnskšldsvik, Sweden
Private mail - mailto:karl-olov.sandin@telia.com