[T3] 9 years

Well 9 years ago this nice guy at work comes up to me and asks if I want
his T3 body parts, all good rust free, 2 doors a decklid and a RF fender
for a late Square.  he wouldn't split them up and all I wanted was the RF
as it was rust free.

So.. I thought Id wait him out..

Ive since left and returned to the company, every few years he asks "you
want my parts?" well seeing as he is near retirement now I finally made him
an offer for just the fender take it or leave it.

There we were today, both with  a bit less hair and more grey completing
the transaction and Im finally the owner of an excellent original VW
replacement (no undercoat!) RF fender!

Ya just gotta be patient!

Well this means that the almost as good other one I have will be freed up
fos¿znd I will post it to the list first when  I get time to deal with
the shipping etc.

Keith