Re: [T3] Starter problem

I have the same problem.  But only every once in a while. I only drive my
Notch on weekends. I will drive it somewhere and have to say a little prayer
for my starter to engage(?) and if It doesn't start, I wait anywhere from 20
min. to two hours and then it will start right up. What is it?

Lisa
'63 suicide door Notch.