[T3] Hey All...

Even though I got rid of my Square, I still have some parts left over...

1)  One set of 'glass floor pans from Innovations for T3 only..  Out of
box, but never  installed.  I paid $200, will sell for $140 and we'll
work out a deal on S&H.

2)  Headlight buckets.  For my 69 Square, but will fit on other years
and models as well.

3)  Chrome Headlight rings.  Should fit any model.. Any year..

4)  Bullet style front turn signal lenses.  Orange.

I pretty sure that's it.  If you're interested in some of these, since I
don't have a price yet except for the floor pans, email me and I'll give
you a price.

Also, I just created a new web page.  I just made it yesterday, so it's
lacking a little. I will have a car section, and I'll definitely have
this list on it.  Anyway, please visit it, cause I'm excited about
it..   www.geocities.com/Eureka/Suite/3703/

Thanks Abunch,

Leland Gray