RE: SV: [T3] It is a sad day (long - kinda')

The Mac. that's working on my car showed me the box and it is totally
*fkd*. All the gear oil drained out past the spigot shaft and thus I was
driving with a dry box. From the evidence present the oil drained in the
last 20 to 30 Km of her life. He is getting me a rebuild unit from a T4
at a cost of $410 all inc. Not too high but in Rand terms not too low
either. The first and second gears are unusable, and something that
"should have been at the top of the box" loosened up and damaged 3rd
gear as wea2good news is I'll get her back on Friday, much the
broker.

Cheers
Carl van Tonder