[T3] Good folks (kinda long)

I got up yesterday morning and found a note clothespinned to a crescent
wrench that I keep on the back porch to change lp gas bottles on my barbq.
along with the note was $7 bucks!!
If you guys remember a while back Brian Mitchell (hey Brian)  was looking
for a spare tire foam thing(?) and I had a spare so I sent him one for
postage.  He was /is in the process of moving from SC (I think) to Tampa.
Anyways, anyways,  he stopped by, I live in Hahira GA about 9 miles from
I-75 and about 20 miles from the GA/FL border!!  Don't know when or what
time but I really got a good feeling knowing he did.  Sorry I missed you
Brian.  He left his number so I called and talked to his wife, very nice
lady.  He had an eventful drive down according to her - I'll let him fill
you in on the details later.  Suffice it to say it was memorable.  I'm glad
to be associated with people like you guys.  One day the Fasty will be
running and I'll hook up with some of you.  Brian if you're coming back by
give me a yell.  You're more than welcome to crash for the night.  I could
use a hand getting the fasy under the shop!!!  Later    Dave