[T3] Tough Decision

Hello,

	I have been lurking for a while absorbing info while I try to
complete a pan-off restoration of a '71 Squareback.  The vehicle ran well 4
years ago until it had a small front-end collision :-(ß: Øs at that time
I resolved to do a complete restoration.  The car has been completely
disassembled, the front end has been replaced and now it just sits.

	I have finally come to the realization that I don't have the time to
complete this project.  It pains me to do so, but I am putting the whole
thing up for sale.  I would like to get $500 for everything - body, pan,
wheels, FI motor, etc..  But it may prove difficult to find a type III
aficionado in the South willing to cart away a disassembled car.  So if it
doesn't sell in a couple weeks I will part out anything that anybody may
need.  Just send me an E-mail with what you are looking for and make me an
offer.

	Please, somebody buy the whole car!!!  The car is located in Baton
Rouge, LA.
A picture of it before it was dismantled can be seen at
http://wefel.iwarp.com/autos.htm.

Thanks,

-Paul Wefel
'73 Thing