RE: [T3] Front sway bar, Part 1

Clarification to my LATE MODEL T3:  Holes were not drilled into my pan, only
the U-channels below the pan (side facing earth).  The amount of material
removed was not very much and at the very front of the channel and, in my
opinion, would not affect the structural integrity of their design.

   Toby Erkson
   '72 VW Squareback 1.6L bored %แอked to 2.0L, Berg five-speed
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/