Re: [T3] IS ONE OF THE LAST MONTHS OF A 73 SQUAREBACK WORTH A CUT?

Hello,

The first and last years of any model are always more valuable than
the middle years (granted that they are in comparable condition).

the other rises in value come when a technological advance is made.
Say a '65 Fastback (first year for fast), '68 FI Fully-Automatic
trans. 70 'Shark nose'.

If your car is near original and perfect, then I'd say try to buy
another and sell this one to someone who wants an original.  It's
harder to find an original than find one that could use some work and
added features.

my $0.02US

Big Al

>I HAVE A SQUARE THAT I LOVE BUT WANT TO PUT A RAG IN IT ALTHOUGH I STILL HAVE
>PERFECT ORIGINAL PAINT AND NEAR PERFECT HEADLINER IS MY CAR WORTH MORE MONEY
>BECAUSE IT WAS ONE OF THE LAST MONTHS OF SQUAREBACKS MADE?

For your VW Type 3 cravings:
http://www.autographica.com/vw

Type Three Parts Book Online
Type Three Cabriolet Prototype Project
Rebus Project: 1962 Notchback Restoration