RE: [T3] photos

Dan Dan Dan...I've got pictures on my web site!  Don't worry, I'm a
shutterbug.  When I work on something I take pictures.  Right now I'm
waiting for my engine to get back to me and once it's installed I'll have
images on my web site showing off the alternator and the ceramic coated
merged exhaust and the 40mm dual Dells on top and the 48-pass fan assisted
oil pre-cooler install and the 3-gauge pod on the dash and, well, you get
the picture ;)

For the time being go to my web site http://www.icbm.org/ and browse
around...

   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/