RE: [T3] ridiculous price

I agree.  At the VW shows I've been spectating at (where's my engine!
<grumble grumble>) I've seen a few T3 for sale and the prices have been
ridiculously high.  To be fair, I haven't asked the seller why they think
they can command such an outrageous price, but I guess they are hoping for
the fool that was born during the last minute...

   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/