[T3] I'm back

After a nice quiet week of vacation back in Dearborn, MI last
week, I am back.  All you T3ers did not disappoint me
either.....281 messages last night!!!  Glad I did not unsubscribe
and miss all the great discussion and it only took me about 2 1/2
hours to go through them all.

No T3 content on my vacation....just missed the Bug-Out in Milan
yesterday.  How was it Dan Zink?

My wife stayed back in Dearborn for this week so I should have
plenty of time to work on my Fasty and my website, assuming I can
get the kids in bed at a half way decent hour.  Check out my site
for all the updates at:  http://www.the-bridge.net/~jaranson

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (now with its own handy-dandy website)
http://www.the-bridge.net/~jaranson