Re: [T3] Transmission questions

Forgive the ignorance, but what exactly do they mean when they say
"spacers" to put between the clutch arm and the clutch tube? Can I just
use steel washers? Theres a spacer already there, but its a cylindrical
piece of metal about 1/2" and it looks like it has an i.d. of about 3/8"
does the spacer I need have to be the same dimension? Or does the spacer
only go over the clutch CABLE, thus making it ok to use a washer with a
1/4" i.d?
I like to know EXACTLY what I need before starting any work, so any help
would be appreciated. There's nothing worse than being in the middle of
a job and realizing you have the wrong part.