Re: [T3] Switching Carbs to FI

Many of the Solex carb sets available do have the single port manifolds and
six volt cutoff valves, but the later dual port and twelve volt style are
not considered rare here. But your points are well taken and one should
definitely check these before you buy. However, it is my impression that the
later car setups are more easily come by than a complete FI setup at the
swap meets I've been to.

Nathan Jacobsen
'62 NB
'69 SB M/T