Re: [T3] overheating?

If your gauge isnt the problem you have a real one!  Those gauges with the
long thin plastic tubes are not accurate with a long  tube.  Since your
seeing the oil light this suggests problems.  GEX is supposed to be good
but this is why I ALWAYS build my own... too many disaster stories. You
shouold never see any kind of an oil light with a new engine.  At 66K My
hottest and lowest Idle is nowhere near light.

BTW the weber progressive is a poor choice and may be diluting your oil by
running too rich.. something to check out too.

Sorry for the bad news but hopefully your still in the warrantee.

Keith