[T3] Factory 27mm wrench

On 23 Jul 99, at 19:43, Everett Barnes wrote:

> Hi.  I came across a bunch of 27mm wrenches in an original VW parts
box,
> they look like N 30 080 1 in my Type 3 parts book.  I was wondering if

> anybody would be interested in them?

> It says DIN 894 on it.

DIN 894 just specifies a particular style of wrench: a single ended
open-end wrench. I'm afraid it's really not special, but it might be
useful if the size fits something we need. Any idea where a 27mm
wrench would be useful?

Jim

The other day I had to tighten up my steering wheel and I used a 27mm
socket and extension for the nut on the end under the horn button.. I
don't think I could have fit a open end wrench in there, but maybe.

Jason
Oahu