[T3] car finders

A while back when I was looking for a car I made it known to the list and
someone e-mailed me and said that they made a little business of finding
vw's for people.  If anyone on this list does that please e-mail me, becsuse
I'm looking for another vw and am having some trouble. thanks

Chad
'70 FI squareback (current project)
'70 bus (restored to its original beauty)