[T3] Power from FI

Well,
	Volvo used the same system on their B20's as fitted to 71-72 140's.
Most of the parts (pressure reg, TPS, etc) were the same, so I guess in
theory you could swap to Volvo injectors, brain, etc and get a 2L Djet
Bosch system.
	But it's not that sporty, from experience!  Why not an aftermarket
setup using an aftermarket computer and larger Bosch injectors?  The
parts are getting cheaper and better all the time, at least in terms of
computer capability.  That's my eventual plan for the B20 in my 122...
Toby B