[T3] Vat is dis zee bar?

Hey, I know this-
	it's to keep your inside wheel on the pavement under cornering.  It's
always on the driving wheels.  Yep, it's a little counterintuitive, but
with a car with excessive spring roll stiffness (like, stiff springs!)
it helps reduce wheelspin out of corners.  I've seen 'em on formula
v's...
	The idea is, you want to keep lots of downforce on the driving wheels,
so you put most of your 'anti-roll' force on the non-driven wheels, and
let the traction wheels flop around as need be (in moderation, of
course!)
Toby B

>Doesn't the Z-bar end arm point to the rear on one side and to the
front on the other, hence the name?
 I have never figured out
what it was supposed to do, except for support a little extra weight.
>From a handling perspective that would seem to be just the opposite
of what you would want to do.

Jim