[T3] Next Plan Of Action

The next plan of action, since I got fouled up on the $553 reported versus
$3,550+tax
actual on my chrome work on my 1964 Type 34, is to pull the car from
O'bannion for a while and send it to Longview and Boucher.  O'bannion's going
on vacation to Wyoming for a week. While he's gone, I'm going to send the car
to Longview to get Boucher to install some electric windows, door locks, and
a tachometer. Then we'll send it back to O'bannion a week later to finish the
rest of the stuff he's doing. Meanwhile, Boucher is working on my Hebmuller
trying to get it ready. It looks to me like there's no rest for the weary,
and I, at least, am going to be bucking right up against a deadline,
especially since I have the 1955 Oval window to get ready also.

Don Garies
dgaries808@aol.com