[T3] Speaking of FI

I've gotten my fastback running - okay, Idling pretty well.  I was having
troubles with the plugs fouling almost immediately with black soot.  I got
the injectors cleaned, checked the distributor as best I knew how, and made
new paper gaskets for the intake runners.  Now, when I check my timing, it
appears (with a strobo light) to be about 15-20 degrees to the left of where
it should be.  I mean, the engine seems to run very well, but the marks just
appear out in space, not near the case parting line.  I didn't have a chance
to take it for a test drive, so I'll stick with my "idles well" story.  Any
ideas on this timing?  As far as I can tell, and I dug through old posts,
the Bentley and Muir manuals the gear is in the right position.  I'm stuck,
and I'll need something to daydream about until I get back to Yankeeland
next month.  Ideas?

Jake Kooser
Senior Technical Services Representative
Marëø«klecommunications Network Miami, Florida
Work: (305)392-1624 Mobile: (305)582-7442 E-fax: (954)212-7709
reply to: Jacob_Kooser@icgcom.com (business);  jake_k@ibm.net (personal)
<---> http://members.xoom.com/Jake_Kooser <--->