[T3] Okay all you light siders

> > I can't really run the FI in a 2.0L sleeper, now can i?  The
problem is
> > I am only being offered 1/5 of what the carbs will run me...Guess I will
> > have to fol the motor, Right Jake?

Why not transfer a Porsche 914 FI system? Use the 914 brain, pressure
sensor, and injectors with the type 3 wiring harness. Modify the type
3 intake runners to fit the type 4 heads and the type 3 intake air
distributor to the same venturi dimensions as the 914.

This should give you a pretty well matched system.

Jim