[T3] stripper and certain cars...

> On 21 Jul 99, at 22:37, Keith Park wrote:
>
> > This stuff is great!! unless your trying to strip an Opel...
>
> Is there something special about Opel paint?
>
> Jim
No, the paint's normal,
	it's the car underneath.  See, Opel used really bad steel (and poor
engineering) in the late '60's and the stripper will eat right thru it
<grin>  It WILL eat thru a Saab Sonnet, but that's fiberglass.
	T3 content: got the $400 'parts' square running the other day- a 'blown
engine' turned out to be a couple of plugged injectors and some bad
connections.  Multiple problems take FOREVER to trace, especially when
they share symptoms.... But it goes pretty well for an automatic with a
couple of blue Volvo injectors in it!  So to celebrate, I'm back on the
list.  Aren't you all glad?
Toby B
Seattle.
65 Notch, 71 Square.  Ironic that the parts car runs and the 'real' car
sits, no?