Re: [T3] Door adjustment

On 23 Jul 99, at 8:47, Fernando Simonet wrote:

> Does anyone know how to adjust the doors so that they close properly? I
> can't close my passenger door from the inside. I need to do it form the
> outside by pulling up while I close. It's kinda though. Any suggestions?

Is your floor rusted out? Or has the car been damaged on that side?

It's possible that the hinges have just been sprung. You could try to
loosen the  hinge bolts and raise the door, or add washers between
the hinge and the body on the lower hinge, or remove the door and
bend the lower hinge plate rearward (or the t-orward.) You
really need to look at everything and try to decide what is causing
your problem. Then you can apply the right solution.

Jim