Re: [T3] Interesting item on eBay web site item#133428867: VW Type 3 white mud flaps NOS - LOOAte: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:21:12 -0400

As far as i know.. the mounting hardware is the special part.  I got mine
complete for $60. Ive seen others at this price too.

Keith

----------

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=133428867

> Item Description:
> 	A new set of mud flaps for VW Type 3`s. This set comes with the original
box, that is labeled with 311 821 805 A. I guess the mounting hardware is
missing - at least there was nothing in the box than the mudflaps - but I
think this should not be too much of a problem.

> expect the shipping costs worldwide to be at least $ 12 - insurance can
be added on extra costs ( recommended ).
> A relative fast and insured parcel ( 2 KG ) is about $ 29
> Email me if you have any questions and look at my other VW related
auctions - Also if you cannot find a part ( NOS ) - just email me with the
correct VW part No. and I see if I can help !

:>A old messages on the Web!  Visit http://www.vwtype3.org/list/