[T3] Tyepe III one piece front end.........

I recently  purchased what I thought was a 69 square....but it has the
later type 3 front end on it with the pointy hood.............well what
I was wondering is......did they do a change on the body at the end of
69 or something ....cause my title  has the correct VIN on it and

Next question:  Well as most would agree ....I think that the older
style front end is really cool looking with the rounded hood and
all...........I  thought about changing everything the right way with
the steel fenders and all.....but I think that the one piece unit
offered by MarkV is pretty cool and would add a nice trick to the
car..........what should I do if anything to reinforce the front end if
I do this?