[T3] Corvallis show this Saturday

Here's what I've learned so far...

Saturday, July 24, in Corvallis at Oregon State University's "bonfire lot"
(?), located on 13th street next to the Independent Bug Werks (I know this
shop, they do good VW work).  Not sure what all is involved but me and my
Jetta (and myyyy shaaad-oooow) will be there in the late morning/early
afternoon to check things out.  Then it's off to Dad's to hoard some of his
tools he's giving away :)

   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/