Re: [T3] abandoned T3 sb

I live in Melbourne and drive a 1971 1600tl (fastback with twin
carburettors). I get about 28 mpg, so I think you could do a lot
better. Make sure you go to vw people for the exhaust, as most others
have no idea. I recently had a new damper put on mine- email me if you
want to know the name.

By the way, I've had two friends who have found abandoned squarebacks
around Melbourne. One of them got it from a policeman who found it-
this one was so good that he used it as a family car for a while. The
other found it abandoned at the servo where he was working, and he did
it up and sold it. I didn't think I would hear of another ! WhereåóKÚ find it ?

Andrew Davidson
East Melbourne
Australia