½~!R1 squareback for sale.

greetings all,
Unfortunately I am faced with the prospect of selling my '71 squareback.
It has a rebuilt engine with about 25k on it, custom rims/tires, solid
clutch/tranny, great interior w/ new carpet, etc. I also have the stock
tires/rims and many other parts to go along with it.  As for rust, aside
from some minor surface rust in a couple places it is clean, the floor
pans are rust free, structurally rust free.  i am asking 1500 but am
open to offers.  I have a couple of pics for anyone interested.  feel
free to email for more info...

matt