[T3] Bugout in Milan Mi

 Since I will be attending the Bugout on sun.( with the single-minded pursuit of all things Type III), I would like to hear from (offlist) any listees planning to attend & especially what you may be bringing to the swap area or concours. Unfortunatly for me , there is not a judging class for engineless, unrestored, Type III & even worse I'll be forced to drive my terribly unreliable 1980 water-cooled..( o.k. I said enough for a family & T-III audience...)
 I was a brand-newbie to the list last year & only counted 6 or 7 T-III's, but still that justifies a 40 min drive & $10 or whatever they charge.
 Hey, it's too bad we all don't have a t-shirt we could wear...
Cheers, Erich
type I cabriolet pedal car & misc. other VWs'

Win a FREE laptop - sign up for free disinfo.net email at http://www.disinfo.net
$14.95 Unlimited Internet Access - http://banner.surfree.com/click.asp?lid=13912